[CF-Devel] Server

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Fri Jun 15 04:16:06 CDT 2001

My server isn't compiling...

Reading artifacts from
/usr/games/crossfire/share/crossfire/artifacts...Unkown input in artifact
file: Just to fix probability some.
Unrecognized string: start_script_attack
Unrecognized string: (define rresult (random 100));
Unrecognized string: (if (<= rresult 1)
Unrecognized string:   (begin
Unrecognized string:     (crossfire-message "Your weapon suddenly seems
lighter !")
Unrecognized string:     (set-damage (who-am-I) (+ 10 (get-damage
(who-am-I))))
Unrecognized string:     (set-identified (who-am-I) #f)
Unrecognized string:     (set-been-applied (who-am-I) #f)
Unrecognized string:   )
Unrecognized string:   (if (<= rresult 2)
Unrecognized string:     (begin
Unrecognized string:       (crossfire-message "Your weapon suddenly seems
darker !")
Unrecognized string:       (set-damage (who-am-I) (- (get-damage
(who-am-I)) 10))
Unrecognized string:       (set-identified (who-am-I) #f)
Unrecognized string:       (set-been-applied (who-am-I) #f)
Unrecognized string:     )
Unrecognized string:     (if (<= rresult 3)
Unrecognized string:       (begin
Unrecognized string:         (crossfire-message "Your weapon suddenly
seems to become colder !")
Unrecognized string:         (set-attack-type (who-am-I) (+
(attack-type-physical) (attack-type-cold)))
Unrecognized string:         (set-identified (who-am-I) #f)
Unrecognized string:         (set-been-applied (who-am-I) #f)
Unrecognized string:       )
Emergency saves disabled, no save attempted
Fatal: Too many errors
Emergency saves disabled, no save attempted
Cleaning up...
Exiting...

This = bad.

I can see this is the scripting stuff, please make sure you leave the cvs
runable as I am currently trying to add new monster graphics etc etc.
Until I have a working server I can do no work (I don't want to add
something that doesn't work..). If this is my error can someone please
tell me ASAP what I need to do to fix...

dnh