[CF-Devel] client 'configure' gives problems

Scott MacFiggen smurf at CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Jun 19 23:38:15 CDT 2001

      * Tiles left in memory. When you walk towards a wall, the tile immediatly

      preceeding the 'blackness' is repeated in there and we see no blackness.

      This only seems to happen with walls.

This is fixed. Turns out it was a problem with both the pngximage
and sdl clients.

      Could someone please put these into the readme or something, I really

      think we need to include these packages in the debian 'crossfire' package

      along with other things like jpg support, so that debian users don't have

      to spend hours searching for the right package for the job. mids could

      you try and work out what packages we need?

Added stuff about SDL in the README.

	-Scott