[CF-Devel] altars

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Jun 21 03:05:18 CDT 2001

I just lost 52 levels of wisdom in roughly 54 seconds. How you ask? I was
stuck down a corridor in a random map fighting a high angel, I prayed for
more grace.. and instead watched as I went down to level 30 and became a
valriel follower... yay. I then recalled and prayed to gorokh, down to
level 12.. I started on 64.

Now I basically resign that character because I can't be bothered playing
for 3 weeks to try and get back all those lost points + prayers (vitriol).
This IMHO is not fun. I ask myself why do we have this massive loss for
switching gods? perhaps we could make it only loss a max of 10 levels?

Right now I am about as inclined to play crossfire as I am to smash my
head repeatedly against a large solid concrete wall. Until this bug is
either a) changed or b) agreed to be left alone my position will not
change.

*deep sigh*

dnh