[CF-Devel] Special Floors

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Jun 21 01:07:00 CDT 2001

Well if someone wants to do this, i don't have a big problem with it.. I
certainly don't feel like doing it myself.

dnh

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Jochen Suckfuell wrote:

      In Mopoon's Cave (Lake Country, mountains in the east) there is an area for

      training how to fight dragons.

      How about changing this ground so that you can't die while training the

      technique there?

      It doesn't hurt when you don't get any exp for killing those dragons, since it

      was just for training the battle tactics.

      And you could make other "training grounds" where newbies can try if they kill

      bigger monsters before they try and die on the spot.

      > I believe AV might have suggested a player vs monster arena and I would be

      > happy to see one implemented. I know in the circus in caterham has a

      > monster arena in which you pay a small amount of money to fight various

      > monsters, this map could be reworked to take advantage of AV's arena

      > tiles.

      Bye

      Jochen

      --