[CF-Devel] altars

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Jun 21 05:13:44 CDT 2001

Interestingly it seems the code should move the player in the opposite
direction from where he/she came.

move_player(pl,absdir(pl->facing + 4)); /* back him off the way he came.
*/

Why did I not get this affect?

The more I think about this more I think that I have been a victim of
extreme bad luck.

dnh