[CF-Devel] altars

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Jun 21 12:12:07 CDT 2001

Hey this sounds like a cool idea. Rewarded with a new god... cool.
Actually I really wouldn't mind a complete rework of the gods starting
with the names and what they are.. and finished with a new set from
scratch. I feel alot of the concepts on which gods are based are now far
out dated (can anyone say ruggilli?). I like the idea of circular god
strengths and weaknesses (see magic the gathering) but I would be happy to
see any number of new suggestions.

Well this is certainly a massive project, I have already tried to repair
the gods once (and I think they are okay right now), but because god
worship is such a critical point in crossfire there are far to many
exploits (can anyone say random maps). Basically alot of stuff needs to be
reviewed and that takes alot of time and most of us don't have that. My
ears are open..

dnh