[CF List] i must study cross-fire and i need help:)

elodie sierra elodiesierra at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 20 05:10:22 CDT 2001

hello:)

i'm a student in technologies for education (in geneva).I have a little
work :i must study some games to see how they are technicaly advanced
(in comparison whith learning environnements)...
And i must study Cross-fire...:)
Could you help me by answering me to some questions below ?

1) what must we do to go from a map to another map:(in general)

2)in a map,for exemple the first map (i have just seen this map:))...we
can go in the houses and others buildings...does it exit a third level
,ie once we are in the house can we go to a basement (with "apply
below")...

3)can we go from a house to another house ; does it exit some
undergroung passage...?:)

i need to know this because i have to draw a diagram of the structure of
cross-fire...:)

 thank you very much (it would help me a lot!:))

sorry for my english (i speak french:))

elodie sierra