[CF List] Questions about CF 1.0.0

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Wed Jun 20 18:33:28 CDT 2001

I have an HTML version of the playbook that I was working on to checkin to
CVS

It contains the data for the race/class split, along with a few other
tidbits of information I have collected and added over the years.

Right now, all the graphics are broken and need to be updated with the new
png (or iso?) set.  HTML code for Chapters 1 through 7 (except for the
tables) has been thoroughly cleaned up.  The Appendixes still need
work...

In case anyone is interested.

Online version:

     http://crossfire.real-time.com/hbk/handbook.html