[CF-Devel] spell path & cause black death

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Fri Mar 2 11:02:19 CST 2001

I found that cause black death followed the PATH_NULL.

Is this only to avoid to make them avaible from books?
All other cause spells are from _WOUNDING

I wonder how this is working, because also spells like levitate
or destruction follow path NULL.

I now put NULL in the last page of my spell list.

Perhaps we can remove the PATH_NULL spells and add them to
other pathes?

We can use one "normal" path as "default" path where we add
levitate and others.

This path should be never forbidden through items or other effects.

This will make the path thing much clearer.