[CF-Devel] Spell idea

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sat Mar 3 00:12:32 CST 2001

Joel and Meegwun as with nigh on all your suggestions they have alot of
merit, but I am fairly sure no developers have the time or energy to
implement them. If you want to try this spells you need to a)draw new
graphics if they need them, b)look through the archs of spells and the
code that handles it and add the spell yourself. Test it alittle then send
it to one of the developers I am sure after testing they will be happy to
add your ideas.

dnh