[CF-Devel] Spell idea

Joel South joel at mamia.prninfo.com
Sat Mar 3 03:56:52 CST 2001

      Joel and Meegwun as with nigh on all your suggestions they have alot of

      merit, but I am fairly sure no developers have the time or energy to

      implement them. If you want to try this spells you need to a)draw new

      graphics if they need them, b)look through the archs of spells and the

      code that handles it and add the spell yourself. Test it alittle then send

      it to one of the developers I am sure after testing they will be happy to

      add your ideas.

      dnh

        We do plan to try this,but currently we are working on our own mapsets.
My mapset,the Elven Lands,is pretty large and is hard work. But I will be
needing to make new archetypes,for the main characters and such. Plus,I
don't think their are enough elf archetypes for my maps,so I will make my
own. (=

 Bye.