[CF-Devel] Spell idea

Joel South joel at mamia.prninfo.com
Sat Mar 3 15:07:00 CST 2001

      That is great to hear Joel. I quick point, you don't need to make new

      archetypes for one or two characters. I don't really think for example,

      including siegfried as a monster really necassary. What I think should

      have been done is to just copy a simple person and changed the face to

      what they want.. etc..

      If your character doesn't turn up all the time don't bother adding a new

      archetype. If on the otherhand you create a whole new monster (like the

      Skree for example) it is much better that you include it as a monster so

      people know of its existance.

      dnh

        Of course I won't make a new archetype for certain chars,but for some,I
need a new archetype. Such as King Yoer,who joins you for a while and
follows you like a "pet". Or the wood elf queen,who plays a major part in my
story. And such others. I don't think i'll make a whole new monster for
them,as they are main NPCs. I'll just change their face like you suggested.
 Anyway,thanks.

 Bye

BTW,dnh,if your too busy to do my artifacts,I will do them myself. I just
need to know how.