[CF-Devel] Spell idea

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sat Mar 3 17:17:58 CST 2001

That is great to hear Joel. I quick point, you don't need to make new
archetypes for one or two characters. I don't really think for example,
including siegfried as a monster really necassary. What I think should
have been done is to just copy a simple person and changed the face to
what they want.. etc..

If your character doesn't turn up all the time don't bother adding a new
archetype. If on the otherhand you create a whole new monster (like the
Skree for example) it is much better that you include it as a monster so
people know of its existance.

dnh