[CF-Devel] Spell idea

Joel South joel at mamia.prninfo.com
Sat Mar 3 17:10:55 CST 2001

      I am quite happy to do your artifacts...

      I have been quite busy and you left for awhile.

      As per normal please give me a list of what you want and I will see to

      making them.

      Currently it is looking like the xpm set wont be around for very much

      longer. I feel that your artifacts will be done only in png, unless this

      idea falls through. I must advise you that there is no chance of your

      mapset being included until after version 1. So don't get to anxious just

      yet =).

      Please try to contact me either via ICQ (45691259), irc #crossfire on

      openprojects.net or email

      dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au.

      dnh

 Depending on the time it takes to complete version 1,I probally won't
finish too soon. I still have a lot to do. Although,if I do,I will have
other projects to keep me entertained. I have even more ideas for later.

  Bye