[CF-Devel] Ships

Joel South joel at mamia.prninfo.com
Tue Mar 6 07:32:30 CST 2001

  Well,actually making it annoying can work to some degree. Then people will
only go to these maps to stay there a little while,instead of hopping town
to town to buy spells and such.
 Also,to make it a little less boring,there could be random events. Such as
a storm at sea,pirate attack,ect. Of course this could get slightly
annoying,example: A player feels like playing a quest where the ship
leads,but then his ship wrecks upon an unknown shore.
 But,as with the top,it will discourage travaling across the world to
another continent in less than a minute.
 Also I was making the idea for fun,and implementing it in my own server to
play by myself. Just to see if I could do it. I just told you guys incase
you needed it.