[CF-Devel] New versions

Joel South joel at mamia.prninfo.com
Tue Mar 6 16:43:26 CST 2001

  What makes getting new versions exciting?
 New features and maps,of course. I remember,I used to get excited when I
found a new version of crossfire was out. I wanted to see if they put in a
new feature or there were new maps. I was especially excited about the
partial resistances being out. Bug fixes,of course,are very important as
well. But what are you most excited about seeing,bug fixes or a new feature?
 I just wonder what's going to be so different about version 1.0 to the one
before it. I know there will be lots of bug fixes,but will their be any new
features or new maps?