[CF-Devel] RE: [Crossfire-cvs] CVS: client CHANGES,1.38,1.39 cfsndserv.c,1.4,1.5

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Wed Mar 7 01:00:18 CST 2001

Andreas Vogl wrote:

      The cfclient now compiles (and runs) on my SuSE system. However, I

      had to install the alsa dev. package in order to make it work.

      So I think this "--disable-sound" compile option could still be

      very useful.

      Could either Mark or Quisar fix up the disable-sound patch so that

      it is acceptable for cvs checkin?

 I've just made a quick change with a --disable-sound option which is radically
different in its implementation but should have the same effect.

      Andreas V.

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com