[CF-Devel] Crossfire on Mac OS X?

Isak Styf oxygen at ludd.luth.se
Thu Mar 8 08:10:23 CST 2001

Hi!

I am wondering if anyone has tried compiling crossfire on
a Mac OS X machine?

I have troubles with the configure-script not being able to
determine the host type. If i supply it with --host=macintosh
or something like that it (naturally) complains about not
recognizing that host, but proceeds through the entire script
without a hiccup. Trying to run make depend after that, results
in trying to compile with "g -O2 ...". Naturally that fails.

I am in serious need of some pointers here. =P

Mac OS X is a BSD 4.4 system on a Mach 3 kernel in case
you didnt know. My machine (though i dont think its relevant
in this case) is an Apple G4 400 with 192MB RAM. The
crossfire version is 0.96.0.

Help anyone?

    /// Isak Styf,

     oxygen at ludd.luth.se