[CF-Devel] perm. apartment in nuernberg still broken

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Sun Mar 11 18:09:21 CST 2001

on Monday 19.02.2001, Mark W. wrote (in reply to dnh):

      > Firstly it would appear that the perm apartments in nurmburg are

      > currently broken, at least on MiDS server they are.

      I've fixed this, but have been unable to check it in due to CVS problems.

The permanent apartment in nuernberg is still broken (Exit path is
wrong). Mark, did you forget to checkin this patch after moving to
sourceforge? Please search for and commit it. The Nuerberg apartment
is very important because there is a shortcut to ancient pupland in
there. A few players are desperately waiting for the fix. ;)

Andreas V.