[CF-Devel] Spellpoints recharge rate oddity

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Wed Mar 21 18:27:46 CST 2001

In case this helps, the config.h of the metalforge server is at:

     http://crossfire.real-time.com/config.txt

Upgrading to v0.97.0 is tentatively planned for Thursday night.

- Rick Tanner

     leaf at real-time.com

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Peter Mardahl wrote:

      I've noticed the same thing at Metalforge with my devotee named

      Torquemada.  Sometimes the spellpoint regen runs fast, sometimes

      slow, and there's no apparent difference in my player.

      I do NOT know if the latest CVS is doing this.