[CF-Devel] Spellpoints recharge rate oddity

Peter Mardahl peterm at alfven.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Mar 20 14:31:21 CST 2001

I've noticed the same thing at Metalforge with my devotee named
Torquemada.  Sometimes the spellpoint regen runs fast, sometimes
slow, and there's no apparent difference in my player.

I do NOT know if the latest CVS is doing this.

PeterM

      Is this a server bug, or am I missing something?  So far, I've not been

      able to consistently reproduce this effect -- I've no idea what causes the

Neither have I been able to reproduce it.  Nor have I any clue as
to trigger.

      Anybody else have this problem??

Yup.  It's not just you.

PeterM