[CF-Devel] Compile problems

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.yi.org
Tue Mar 27 16:33:03 CST 2001

I had problems compiling crossfire on my machine: the build breaks at
server/c_misc.c with some syntax errors. It seems that it was missing an
#include <time.h> ?

I'm running Debian GNU/Linux, latest glibc. I'm not sure if this is a
problem with the CF source per se, or just due to the fact that struct tm
is only defined in /usr/include/time.h on Linux (I seem to remember other
systems having struct tm elsewhere as well). Or I might've misconfigured
the ./configure step?

Adding in an #include <time.h> seems to fix it. Just thought I'd mention
this in case it's a real bug.

This sentence is false.