[CF-Devel] destroy boulders

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Sun Mar 25 13:10:11 CST 2001

Has the way you can destroy boulders (with medium fireballs)
changed?

I run in the ruins of the sisters quests in the room where behind the
door the sister body part is. As a trap, you can put in a fight a boulder in
front of the door. In fact, you will do this in 90% of all approaches.

Normally i can destroy this boulder with medium/large fireballs. But after i
cast now
about 40, i give up.

Hm, because this "little traps" are part of the maop design, there are 2
"kind of
boulders" out.

Some, you should be able to destroy and some which you should not.

A boulder which got destroyed in past i remember was the one you must use in
the quest
you find the warrior helmet. There sometimes, the red dragons destroy him.

I prefer before 1.0 to include a new boulder type. With a new
flag/vulnerable type.

And we have the spell earth to dust. It is must better when this will work
in this
destroyable boulders.