crossfire-maps created: Re: [CF-Devel] map-making mailing list

Peter Mardahl peterm at alfven.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Mar 26 23:30:56 CST 2001

Hello,

     crossfire-maps at lists.sourceforge.net

      will be active in 1 day.
Then anyone interested can subscribe.

  In general though, people have just mailed stuff to
crossfire-devel.

PeterM

      > Hi

      > What would you think of a new mailing list for map-makers?

      > Phil

      I also think this is a good idea.

      The list could focus on the technical details (editor/map mechanisms),

      the balancing issues (artifacts <-> monsters), CF world layout,

      CF legends (creation story etc.) and simply inspirations about map-making.

      I have no idea how much subscribers and traffic that list would get.

      But even if it turned out to be low, can't hurt to have it.

      Map-makers working together is undoubtedly beneficial.

      So... I suppose we open that list on sourceforge? If there are

      no objections, could one of the CF project admins there do it please?

      Andreas V.

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com