[CF-Devel] acid and repairing of weapons

Peter Mardahl peterm at tonks.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri May 11 14:01:46 CDT 2001

I think acid sucks enough as it is.

Also, I spend enough time messing about with my inventory already.
I'd rather not have to bother repairing my equipment all the time,
too.

Furthermore, this will disproportionally hassle newer players, who
have a tough enough time already.  Old players have many items made
of adamant or material 0, both of which are totally acid-immune.

PeterM

      Here's my opinion on this topic:

      Make repairing available for money but then acid should always corrode your

      stuff, except with something like > 95% acid res.

      What should be changed for that is the chance of an item getting corroded.

      Phil

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com