[CF-Devel] acid and repairing of weapons

Philipp Currlin Philipp.Currlin at t-online.de
Fri May 11 16:57:33 CDT 2001

The way it is now your stuff doesn't get corroded when you have 50% acid res.
But where is the difference for a newbie? At low levels you don't have acid
res. Once you are strong enough to get acid res you are also strong enough to
get lots of money. And then you will also be able to repair your items.

Phil