[CF-Devel] polymorph

Jochen Suckfuell crossfire at suckfuell.net
Fri May 11 01:07:06 CDT 2001

On 10-May-2001 Sean Michael Whipkey wrote:

      Philipp Currlin wrote:

      I do now want these monsters in low-level maps killing newbies because of

      some idiot....

      We noticed that too on our server.  We actually used it to practice

      against tough monsters, but you seemed extremely likely to make

      something obscenely powerful out of the kobolds in the Beginner's

      Area...

     I think polymorph should only produce monsters of the same level, or max 5 lvl
higher.
Is it depending on the player level right now?

Bye
Jochen

--
E-Mail: Jochen Suckfuell <