[CF-Devel] Reducing exp penalty on death

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sat May 12 20:21:58 CDT 2001

I agree with AV, you feel alot more proud of a high level char because it
took so much work to do, if we lower that difficulty.. OBVIOUSLY.. you
will be less proud of getting a high exp char. I would actually be more
happy to see the amount of exp required per level a log(x) - 2 curve or
such...

dnh