[CF-Devel] acid and repairing of weapons

Sean Michael Whipkey highway at cstone.net
Sun May 13 01:28:34 CDT 2001

Peter Mardahl wrote:

      Monster worth is almost *totally* irrational right now.

That's completely true.  I have one player on my server who refuses to
fight certain creatures because they aren't worth his time, in his words
- he'll only fight certain maps, over and over, to get the XP.

Of course, I noticed I get more for goblins than gnolls, and I'm not
certain that's right...then again, I'm at my highest level yet (level
21), so I'm still figgerin' stuff out. :)

SeanMike