[CF-Devel] acid and repairing of weapons

Peter Mardahl peterm at tonks.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Sat May 12 22:04:04 CDT 2001

      A small thing... interesting how we admit it is harder for low levels, and

      in particular newbies. Why pray tell is this? perhaps we should do abit of

Er, it's harder because they don't know the tricks, being newbies.

Also, low level chars they can't find anything weaker to beat on.
THEY are on a par with the weakest things.  So it's inherently
hard.

Now, as to tweaking the experience value of stuff.
THIS IS SORELY NEEDED.

Monster worth is almost *totally* irrational right now.

We should put this on the post 1.0 TODO.

PeterM

      exp tweaking? I would be happy to see skeletons worth more, and small

      trolls... perhaps we should really think deap about this. Most people on

      this list are experienced players and thus are alittle prone to making

      things harder not easier..

      dnh

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com