[CF-Devel] broken animation

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.yi.org
Sun May 13 08:01:31 CDT 2001

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 12:14:53AM +0200, Philipp Currlin wrote:

      In the alternate set (todays cvs) the animation of the balrog doesn't work

      correctly. It uses the wrong image in the top left corner.

      Even a small bug is a bug....

     [snip]

I've noticed this on metalforge as well. I suspect it's NOT the animation
itself that's broken, but something in the server that causes multi-part
monsters to have out-of-sync squares. I've also seen DK's show the same
problem (forget where, could be on metalforge, or could be my local
server).

Why is a river rich? 'cos it has two banks.