[CF-Devel] poll on isometric graphics

helfesrieder at netscape.net helfesrieder at netscape.net
Thu May 17 08:44:43 CDT 2001

Hi,

I think voting without prior discussion and a thorough exchange
of arguments is not very helpful....

That's why it is usually done the other way around.

Additionally, IMO the question ISO / not ISO is not the top-level
question at the moment. For example, on my list this is only
1 detailed point sitting under 1 of the top 3 issues.

However, I understand it is one of the question everybody "jumps at"
because it is a visual thing and everybody has an instant opinion
on it.

Regards,

Bjoern aka Zack
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at

     http://webmail.netscape.com/