[CF-Devel] poll on isometric graphics

Scott Barnes reeve at ductape.net
Thu May 17 09:12:27 CDT 2001

On 17 May 2001 09:44:43 -0400,

     helfesrieder at netscape.net

      wrote:

      Hi,

      I think voting without prior discussion and a thorough exchange

      of arguments is not very helpful....

      That's why it is usually done the other way around.

      Additionally, IMO the question ISO / not ISO is not the top-level

      question at the moment. For example, on my list this is only

      1 detailed point sitting under 1 of the top 3 issues.

      However, I understand it is one of the question everybody "jumps at"

      because it is a visual thing and everybody has an instant opinion

      on it.

      Regards,

      Bjoern aka Zack

      Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at

      http://webmail.netscape.com/

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com