[CF-Devel] Future crossfire changes/projects

Sean Michael Whipkey highway at cstone.net
Thu May 17 22:23:46 CDT 2001

Mark Wedel wrote:

       The day/night is one of those things that may be nice to add.  Crossfire (IMO)

      would operate at a faster timescale (not in sync with earth), so that even if

      you always played at night, the time in crossfire would vary.

That's a great idea in my opinion.  I've seen that in one RPG on the
Dreamcast (Shenmue, I want to say) and I think it was pretty cool.

It'd also encourage players to save more, especially if the characters
got fatigues if they didn't "sleep".  Then again, how would you handle
sleep?  I like to play all day at work (hey, I work for the state) and
would hate it if I had to not play for a while so my character rested.

SeanMike