[CF-Devel] Map reset bug?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.yi.org
Sun May 20 07:28:11 CDT 2001

I'm making a new mapset, and I've noticed a strange problem with a certain
map:

The player starts in a map called /lankirk/start-house which has a
savebed. The reset time is set to 3600. Now, the odd thing is, whenever i
save the play-testing character on the savebed, the map DOES NOT RESET.
Even after 12 hours. In fact, it didn't even reset after 24 hours.

If I *quit* the play-testing character (i.e. delete instead of save), then
the map resets after a reasonable amount of time. Any clues as to what I
might be doing wrong, or is this a server bug?

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before.