[CF-Devel] Crossfire Scripting Language, version 1.0.0b8

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Mon May 21 05:27:48 CDT 2001

Ah, don't fear... because gros has finished the main work...
Simply assume it as included.

And the real working with it, is part of the next editor/map making/
new quest/content part.

      Quoting Peter Mardahl (

      peterm at tonks.EECS.Berkeley.EDU

      ):

      > I have not yet tested it, but I find the writer's arguments in

      > favor of Guile persuasive.

      I have not posted my "future of crossfire" document yet. But I am

      wondering what

      the time frame is on this decision?

      I have some ideas, but I need more time to write them out, so is

      the scripting

      language going to be something decided in the next couple of days?

      --

      Bob Tanner <

      tanner at real-time.com

      http://www.mn-linux.org