[CF-Devel] Crossfire Scripting Language, version 1.0.0b8

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.yi.org
Tue May 22 07:18:47 CDT 2001

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 12:27:48PM +0200, Michael Toennies wrote:

      Ah, don't fear... because gros has finished the main work...

      Simply assume it as included.

      And the real working with it, is part of the next editor/map making/

      new quest/content part.

I, for one, will definitely take advantage of the scripting capabilities
in my new mapset(s) once it makes it into CVS. (I don't want to rely on it
yet, until it's stable/good enough to make it into CVS.)

WINDOWS = Will Install Needless Data On Whole System -- CompuMan