[Re: [CF-Devel] Future of Crossfire]

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Tue May 22 06:11:24 CDT 2001

You got the point Gros.

"Volunteer and begin the work"

Thats the point.

Again, here is David Gervais iso set

     http://dgrealm.50megs.com/iso-samples.html

- he has startet a basic background set
- all flat monsters from our sets will fit or can easily converted

Because DG has started the work (for a different game) and is still
working on it, he will be with a very high chance agree to add this
to our game.

Means, he will draw some of the special tile we need, etc.
We had the chance to make the CF gfx to "his" gfx... Means he will
be a active artist then for us... Remember he is a guy which has
drawed for money for game companys.

Also, as you can see he has draw a nice skin for a client...
We can create one skin for win9x/linux.

I will do for the dx client the work when we go this way.
We can make a 1024x768 interface, my dev. version of the dx client
runs easily in 1024.