[CF-Devel] Crossfire Scripting Language, version 1.0.0b8

Dany Talbot e_vestal at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 09:43:38 CDT 2001

I hope the scripting language can use events/flags. Example- if some guy
assign you a quest you would get a certain flag and you could use the said
flag later to verify status of the quest.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "H. S. Teoh" <

     hsteoh at quickfur.yi.org

To: Crossfire-Devel <

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 12:27:48PM +0200, Michael Toennies wrote:
 > Ah, don't fear... because gros has finished the main work...
 > Simply assume it as included.
 >
 > And the real working with it, is part of the next editor/map making/
 > new quest/content part.

I, for one, will definitely take advantage of the scripting capabilities
in my new mapset(s) once it makes it into CVS. (I don't want to rely on it
yet, until it's stable/good enough to make it into CVS.)

WINDOWS = Will Install Needless Data On Whole System -- CompuMan

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com