[CF-Devel] Howto for using alternate graphics

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Wed May 23 05:15:45 CDT 2001

WOAH! this is GREAT. One small point, you need to run a program called
filename_changer, ie sh filename_changer. This is just because make
collect doesn't read images with - in them I believe.. ? pete?

anyways, yeah be good to show of some alternate graphics in there as there
are alot of good ones ;))

dnh