[CF-Devel] 25 by 25 instead of 11 by 11 map

Ben Norrington mavxg at warwick.ac.uk
Thu May 24 03:34:40 CDT 2001

Would anyone be interested in a mod to the client and server that uped
the visable map size to 25 by 25. I have made a mod for the 0.98
versions of the linux client and server. It is not backwardly compatible
with the old clients tho. I would like to know if you think that this
would be a good change or whether I sould just take all your code and
write crosswater or something (GPL'ed of course). Also would some kind
of time system be of interest so that the maps where dark at certain
times of the day or so that monsters were not out all the time. If this
has all been done before I apoligise - I am new to this and only have
version 0.98.

Thanks for any input

Ben