[CF-Devel] New project

Joris Bontje jbontje at suespammers.org
Tue May 29 12:51:56 CDT 2001

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 12:53:40PM -0400, Scott Barnes wrote:

      I have started writing a GNOME client for Crossfire, and I was wondering if

      you might host it.

You can get an account on my box. Probably you can get better offers.

      I was just going to start a SourceForge project for it

      but I thought I'd check with you guys first.  It's based off the GTK

      client's code, though mostly only the protocol code still remains from it.

      I'm nowhere near finished with what I intend to do with it, but it already

      works (except the new docking code) and can do everything the other GTK and

      X11 clients can.  Also, if you don't want to make it an official client,

      can I at least get a show of hands of people that are interested in it?

I am interested. I volunteer as betatester :)

Joris Bontje / mids