[CF-Devel] New project

Scott Barnes reeve at ductape.net
Tue May 29 11:53:40 CDT 2001

I have started writing a GNOME client for Crossfire, and I was wondering if
you might host it.  I was just going to start a SourceForge project for it
but I thought I'd check with you guys first.  It's based off the GTK
client's code, though mostly only the protocol code still remains from it.
I'm nowhere near finished with what I intend to do with it, but it already
works (except the new docking code) and can do everything the other GTK and
X11 clients can.  Also, if you don't want to make it an official client,
can I at least get a show of hands of people that are interested in it?

--
-- --
Reeve the cat

On November 13, Felix Unger was asked to remove himself from his place
of residence.
----END FORTUNE----