[CF-Devel] (no subject)

adam moore Adam.Moore at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu May 31 18:51:57 CDT 2001

Greets!

Saw Crossfire on Freshmeat, downloaded it, compiled it, love it.

Then, I started thinking....I've got 4-6 Egyptian students coming to do a
8-week intensive IT project, starting in July - usually I get them to do
some simple coding or XML stuff (2 example projects from last year - A
3DML represntation of the department, An XML network visualisation
application) but this year I thought some crossfire stuff might be fun -
developing an XML file format, SVG front end, GIS -> CrossFire maps, Some
Java tools.

This group will be widely varying in abilities and time is short, but if
anyone has suggestions or tasks that would be great to be done, now is the
time to speak! *8-)

Please add my email:

     adam.moore at nottingham.ac.uk

      to any follow-ups

Sorry if I'm stepping on anyone's toes, please send all flames to
/dev/null *8-), otherwise advice on better places to ask, people to talk
to gladly received!

Dr Adam Moore

     adam.moore at nottingham.ac.uk