[CF List] goblin king

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.yi.org
Thu May 31 13:19:57 CDT 2001

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 02:18:41PM -0400, Sean Michael Whipkey wrote:

      So, I'm trying to get rank in Scorn so I can my a coworker call me

      Sir.:)

      First, when I walk in to the castle, it says "the knights salute the

      baronet of Scorn" when I haven't achieved that rank (I think) yet.

      Second, I cannot find the Goblin King, to get the rank of knight!  Does

      anyone know where he is?  I've cleared out the fortress northeast of

      Navar, Castle Aaaargh, and several other places...

     [snip]

You've gone *way* too far :-)
The goblin king lives in the random dungeon in the hole just outside
Scorn, on the mountains to the northeast (between Euthville and Scorn),
just next to Barad-Dur.

The design document is what the program should do. The source code is what
the program actually does. If you're lucky, the two may resemble each
other...