[CF List] player stuck

Kimmo Hoikka Kimmo.Hoikka at Digia.com
Wed May 23 01:03:28 CDT 2001

If it's the burial ground in the mountains, you're supposed to say something.
I recall it read in some of the tombstones there, you can check the mapfile
(type mapinfo and look the match <keyword> in the mapfile)

      Oops, sorry for previous contentless message.

      It's possible for a player to get HIMSELF out of that area.

      I forget exactly how, but a minute or two with the map editor

      will show you the way.

      Alternately, there are hints contained in the map itself.

      PeterM

      crossfire-list at lists.real-time.com

      crossfire-list at lists.real-time.com

Digital Information Architects Inc. Digia Oy
Kimmo Hoikka
Software Architect

     Kimmo.Hoikka at Digia.com

tel: (direct) +358 (0)424 5050 505