[CF List] How do you pray on an alter?

cf dubious at 2xtreme.net
Thu May 31 12:41:49 CDT 2001

On Thursday 31 May 2001 09:20, you wrote:

      Hello,

       I know this is a very newbie question so I apologise for that. I was

      wondering how the heck do you pray at an altar? I've read the survival

      guide and manual and it mentions about what can be done with the different

      'cults' and you pray to a god for special powers etc....but I'll be darned

      if I can figure out just HOW do you actually go about joining. Is it the

      'use_skill praying' command?

In addition to the advice given elsewhere, it also wasn't immediately
obvious to me but you have to be standing "on" the altar, not next to it,
when you do the praying bit...

--
"Given the pace of technology, I propose we leave math to the machines
and go play outside." - Calvin