[CF-Devel] Message to those interested in gods (leaf)

David Hurst dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Nov 1 19:51:09 CST 2001

I have added another god given relic. This time to Ruggilli, the proud new owner of the first whip in the game (with it's own attack messages >=), thanks garbled).
stats:
Object burningtail
name Burning Tail of many lashings of Ruggilli
dam 40
resist_cold 25
resist_fire 15
attacktype 4101 (fire, paralyze, physical) this is the real ouch of this weapon, fire and paralyze..
magic 15 (burning tail +15)

Its attack speed is quite slow though at
speed 0.4

it is really hard to get.. (from treasures)
arch god_grace_limit_high
more
  arch god_spelldirect_retributive_strike
more
  arch burningtail
    chance 2

also there are some bracers for gnarg, not very exciting to get and again hard to get..
arch god_grace_limit_medium
arch bracers_gnarg
  chance 2

Str 2
resist_physical 30
resist_cold 20
Dam 15
hp 1

dnh
ps. I am very open to suggestion on anything I commit =)