[CF-Devel] World Maps Redux

Tim Rightnour root at garbled.net
Sun Nov 11 00:50:53 CST 2001

On 10-Nov-01 Mark Wedel wrote:

       I'm going to reply to all the responses in one post.

And I'll reply to this.

If we are going to be undertaking a massive map workover.  Can I please beg a
request?

Can we *please* get the special "map items" out of the map files, and placed
under arch?  It would make things *sooo* much cleaner.  Right now, on my
current project of twiddling all the weapons to have the right messages.. I'm
going to have to go on some wild crusade through all the maps to find the
various daggers/etc buried within and fix them.

In addition, it gives people the ability to instanly look over the weapons and
know what we have available.  There are also lots of strange silly-items like
the dwarven keyring, etc.  In future overhauls, these will be very difficult to
hunt down and fix.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net