[CF-Devel] Gnome Client

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue Nov 13 22:34:47 CST 2001

Scott Barnes wrote:

      I'm the guy who created the Gnome client, and I'm thinking it should be

      dropped now.  The main advantage of it was image scaling and now the

      GTK client does that, so I propose that we drop the Gnome client and

      I'll focus my efforts on the GTK client from now on.

 It currently does not compile, and does need work.  I don't think anyone
actually plans to work on it, but my personal thought is there is no harm
leaving a copy of that source in CVS.  Invariably, the question comes up 'I
heard about XXXX - where I can find what work was done'.  So keeping that around
at least solves that problem as far as the gnome client goes.